Looking to Sell? Let Kevin get you Top Dollar!
Selling your home can be a very emotional decision and you deserve the right person to guide you through the process. It is important to choose some one who is not just a sales agent, but will take the time to learn about your needs and care about them. I take the time to help you through every step of the selling process and to make sure you have a complete understanding of the process and what to expect. I offer consistent updates to make sure you are just as informed about everything that is going on as I am.
To sell your home, you’ll need more than ads and signs. When you work with Kevin Felle you’ll receive top-quality and priority service, in addition to powerful and effective marketing. Selling a home is one of the largest financial assets, and deciding to sell is one of the greatest decisions of your life. Kevin will lead you through every single step of the home selling process. he is experienced in handling the details involved in the successful sale of a house at maximum profit. As an experienced professional who has helped many clients sell their homes, he knows how to handle every aspect of the selling process – from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
My Service Pledge to Sellers
Kevin Felle is dedicated to providing you with excellent service and exceptional results that is professional and responsive in helping you sell your property.
My commitment is to put forth every effort to sell and market your property, effectively and efficiently. To fulfill this commitment, I pledge to provide you with the following services:
I will act in YOUR BEST INTEREST throughout the entire selling process.
- Explain the services I offer you as a seller, and each step of the selling process and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
- Provide a written Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and local market information to help you set the right listing price to sell your property.
- Prepare a Seller Net Proceed analysis which focuses on the approximate net proceeds you can expect at closing under different scenarios.
- Create an attractive and informative flyer/brochure for your property and distribute it to the agents in the surrounding communities, and send copies of all advertisements/marketing documents for your review.
- Hold Open Houses for all agents and brokers to preview the property; in addition, selected for the general public to preview.
- Preview new listings and keep current on recent sold listings in your neighborhood and communicate to you the difference in property features, price and condition.
- Assist and advise you on purchase contract negotiations, strategies and techniques.
- Communicate with Selling Agents and Buyers on your behalf.
- Commit to communicating regular feedback, and follow-up.
- Remind you in advance about items you need to bring to closing, upon sell of your property. We will attend closing with you.
- Follow-up with you after closing (each week for a month after closing) to insure that you are satisfied with your transaction.