Time to Buy? What an Exciting Adventure!
Buying a home is one of the largest purchases and biggest decisions of your life. Kevin Felle will lead you through every single step of the home buying process. He specializes as buyer’s agents, representing clients who are searching for their next home. Kevin can save you time and money by researching properties based on your criteria, helping you secure the best mortgage rates, and negotiating on your behalf. Kevin will monitor all new listings and alert you to new homes as soon as they are put on the market. Kevin will eliminate the stress involved with buying a home by putting his years of real estate experience to work for you.
Our Service Pledge to Buyers
Kevin Felle is dedicated to providing you with excellent service and exceptional results. He is professional and responsive in helping you find the right property.
Kevin is dedicated to making the process of buying your home as easy and successful as possible.
To fulfill this commitment, we pledge to provide you with the following services:
- I will act in YOUR BEST INTEREST throughout the entire buying process.
- I will consult with you to determine your home-buying needs.
- I will discuss the agency relationship.
- I will explain the advantages of the Buyer Brokerage Agreement.
- I will explain each step of the buying process and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
- I will discuss the market overview to familiarize you with the community to help with your neighborhood and real estate choices. This may include properties listed with my office and those of other real estate firms.
- Provide regular communication during the entire transaction.
- Search the Multiple Listing Services (MLS) for homes that meet your criteria.
- Represent you with sellers and builders of your choice, even if the property is listed by another real estate firm.
- Provide you, as the home buyer, with a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) on the property selected by you prior to placing an offer.
- Promptly present all written offers to the seller or their listing agent.
- Continue to negotiate on your behalf during the home inspection period.
- Remind you in advance about items you need to bring to closing.
- We will attend closing with you.
- Follow-up with you after closing (each week for a month after closing) to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
- Be present with you during the Final Walk-Through of your new home.